JNTUK B.Pharmacy 1-2 Sem (PCI R10, R13, R16) Regular/ Supply Exam Notification May 2019, JNTU Kakinada B.Pharmacy 1-2 Sem Regular/ Supply exam fee notification. Find out more JNTUK Notifications and Updates by following our site JNTU HUB. Get JNTUK B.Pharmacy 1-2 Notification 2019 from the below links.
JNTUK B.Pharmacy 1-2 Sem (PCI, R10, R13, R16) Regular/ Supply Exams Notification 2019
JNTU Kakinada has announced the B.Pharmacy 1-2 Sem (PCI, R10, R13, R16) Regular/ Supply Examinations Notification May 2019. Candidates those who are eligible can check B.Pharmacy 1-2 Sem Exam Notification and can apply for JNTUK B.pharmacy 1-2 Exams May 2019. Get more JNTUK Latest Notifications by following JNTUK Fast Updates Page.
B.Pharmacy 1st Year 2nd Semester Regular/ Supply Exams
- 1-2 Sem Regular/ Supply Exams Notification for (PCI Regulations 2017 Onwards Admitted Batches)
- B.Pharmacy 1-2 Sem supply Exams Notification for (R16 Regulation – 2016 onwards Admitted Batches)
- B.pahrmacy 1-2 Sem Supply Exams Notification for (R13 Regulation – 2013 onwards Admitted Batches)
- I B.Pharmacy 2nd Sem Supply Exams Notification for (R10 Regulation – 2011 onwards Admitted Batches)
Students Appearing For The Above Mentioned Exams which are Commencing From 01-07-2019 are Informed that the Applications will be collected As per Time Table Scheduled by JNTUK Officials given below.
Exam Fee Dates:
- Last Date without late: 03-06-2019
- Last Date with late Fee of Rs.100/-: 06-06-2019
- with late Fee of Rs.1000/-: 10-06-2019
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects) Rs. 770/-
- One Subject (Theory/ Practical) Rs. 265/-
- Two Subjects (Theory/ Practical) Rs.390/-
- Three Subjects (Theory/ practical) Rs.515/-
- Four or More Subjects (Theory/ Practical) Rs.770/-
- Applicants have to submit the latest marks memos along with backlog subjects details
- Examinations will be conducted in the Jumbling System
- Lab/ Project exams will conduct from 24-06-2019 to 29-06-2019
- Full Details of Time Tables for theory Exams will be Updated in JNTUK official site