4 Responses to “Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme in AP – ePass – Renewal of Post Matric Scholarships 2011-12”

  1. kantasiva says:

    Sir this is siva and i completed my b.tech in 2012 and i got my scholarship in 1st,2nd year only i connot get 3rd,4th year is there any chances to get scholarship please inform me sir

  2. Aditya says:

    hello sir ,

    In first year of my graduation i did not apply for fee reumbersment as i souldnt get the income certificate on time. but i want to apply for it in 2nd year of my graduation.
    so, kindly can u tell me the complete procedure for how to apply, website link required documents etc..


  3. Raj says:

    Hi sir , I done my b.tech in 2009 after that I worked in some companies . Now I want to do my PG ( M.Tech )… Pls let me know Am I applicable for fee reimbursement policy or not … Can you tell me complete details about Age Relaxation Between UG ( B.Tech ) & PG ( M.tech ) to get the Scholarship

    Thank You

  4. praveen says:

    i had completed my online registration but not submitted in college can i get scholar ship now when i i give in college they r asking verification officer
    but its date is over what should i do to get it

Leave a Reply