www.sbi.co.in – Online Application Form for 1030 PO vacancies 2011: State Bank of India – SBI has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1030 Probationary Officers vacancies for eligible and qualified aspirants. Who are interested aspirants have to apply through online from 18/05/2011 to 09/06/2011. The details about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details of www.sbi.co.in is mentioned below…
www.sbi.co.in vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 1030 vacancies
Name of the posts:
Probationary Officers: 1030 vacancies.
How to apply: The interested and eligible aspirants have to apply through online from www.sbi.co.in between 18/05/2011 to 09/06/2011. Before applying online, aspirants paid the fee for Rs 500/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the form of cash voucher and pay the fee in any branch of State Bank of India. The aspirants follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Aspirants have to apply through online from www.sbi.co.in website between 18/05/2011 to 09/06/2011.
2. Before apply online, aspirants download the cash voucher from SBI website and paid at any branch of State Bank of India between 18/05/2011 to 07/06/2011.
3. Aspirants should first scan their photograph and signature before applying online.
4. Aspirants should have a valid e-mail ID, before apply online.
5. Aspirants filled the application carefully and fill the fee payment details at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form, aspirants are required to submit the application online.
7. The aspirant’s submitted application a registration number and password will be generated by the system; please note the registration number and password for future reference and use.
8. After successfully submission of online application, aspirants are required to take a print out of the online application form for future use.
9. The original fee receipt will have to be submitted along with call letter at the time of written examination.
10. Aspirants those who not produce the original cash voucher receipt at the time of written examination will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
Opening date for online submission: 18/05/2011.
Closing date for online submission: 09/06/2011.
Application fee to be paid between: 18/05/2011 to 07/06/2011.
Date of written examination: 24/07/2011, (Sunday).
For more details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, date of written examination and centers, last date for receipt of application and other details of www.sbi.co.in is available at given below link…
No related posts.