Rofous Software Pvt Ltd (www.rofous.com
Rofous Software is an IT consulting and software services company founded in December 2006. Running its operations from its base in Hyderabad with 500+ strong work force. Rofous team from its board of directors, to its newest employees are highly experienced in their individual areas of expertise.
Rofous software furnishes both software services and products to companies ranging from startups to fortune 500’s. Rofous supplies a broad range of IT applications solutions and services including; e-Business solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation and Post Implementation Support, Application Development, Application Maintenance, Software Customizations and Remote Database Administration Services.
Rofous offer a wide range of services in the areas of analysis, design, development, and maintenance of various IT systems. Its services are designed to help our clients generate revenue, reduce costs, and access information necessary to operate their business on a timely basis. Rofous Software is a leading provider of advanced software consulting and development services specializing in the next generation Internet applications. It also provide high quality, cost effective strategic solutions to customers.
Freshers : Off-Campus : 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Passout @ Hyderabad
This is to inform you that CMR Group of Institutions has been given the responsibility of organizing & coordinating an "OFF-CAMPUS Recruitment Drive" for "Rofous Software Pvt Ltd" for 2011/2010/2009/ passed out (Graduate and Post-graduate) candidates.
Job Position : Analyst
Client : Google
Interview Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
No. of Openings : 200+
Per Annum CTC/Compensation : Rs. 1,75,000 - 2,00,000
Educational Qualification :
• Any Graduate - Any Specialization or Any Post Graduate - Any Specialization (Minimum Graduate and NO percentage criteria)
• 2009 / 2010 / 2011 Passout
Desired Experience : 0-2 Years
Other Facilities :
• Cab Facility / Free Lunch / Health Insurance for the employee
Service Agreement :
• Minimum of 6 Months Commitment is required
Desired Candidate Profile :
• CANDIDATES WITH EXCELLENT ENGLISH SPOKEN AND WRITTEN SKILLS ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE.
• Should have excellent COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Both Verbal and Written
• Should have strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
• Should be open to work in SHIFT TIMINGS
Areas to be concentrated for the selection process :
• Knowledge of GIS and GPS
• About Google & Google products (like GOOGLE MAPS, GOOGLE EARTH, ORKUT, GMAIL, PICASA, CHROME, BLOGGER, SKETCHUP, YOUTUBE, BUZZ, KNOL, NEXUSONE, etc...)
• Computer Knowledge- Operating systems, Browsers, HTML, URL, HTTP, Spam, Virus, etc.
• Critical Reasoning and Aptitude
• Current affairs and regular NEWS update
As a Fulltime Employee of Rofous the Candidate is Eligible for the following Benefits :
• Rofous provides medical insurance coverage up to 1 lakh for the employee.
• Performance based benefits – bonus, incentives, rewards
• Yearly Appraisal Cycle
• Provident fund
• Gratuity as per company norms
• Vacation/Leave as per the policy
• Maternity/Paternity/Special Leave structure
• Employee Moral – Monthly/Quarterly
• Competency Improvement Plans – Training, reimbursement of certifications
• Administrative and operational support for personal needs – ex. Tax processing, PF transfers, booking travel tickets etc.
• Recreational – library, cricket, indoor games etc.
• Transportation for selective teams
• Food – Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks for selective teams
Rofous Selection Process (On 9th June 2011) :
• Jam Session (Communication Round)
• Written Test – 1 Hour
• Orientation Program (Presentation on Job profile and other imp info)
Client Interview Process (on a scheduled date) :
• Personal Interview(s)
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Photo ID proof
Walk-In Date : On 9th June 2011 (Thursday) : 9.00 AM
Walk-In Venue :
CMR Group Of Institutions (www.cmritonline.org
Placement Block (Block-4),
Medchal Road, Kandlakoya Village, NH-7,
Phone: +91-8418-260699, 224988/200079
Bus Route No: all 229 (Secundrabad to CMRGI)
Contact Person : Mr.Kiran Kumaar